Ash II Series Rebounder
The Ash Series rebounders are made in Singapore and are designed especially for Urban living. Their compact design and large rebounding area is achieved by using the most elastic and strong bungees. The frame comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, while the mat and the bungees are covered by a 6 month warranty. (Click here for more details.)
Benefits of Rebounding
- Rebounding helps reduce body weight by burning fat.
- Rebounding prevents jarring impact on the ankles, knees and lower backbone compared to hard surface exercises like jogging or rope jumping.
- Rebounding aids lymphatic circulation by improving the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system, thus strengthening the immune system.
- Rebounding improves mental acuity and can help children with learning disability.
- Rebounding helps eliminate varicose veins by strengthening the walls of the veins.
- Rebounding assists in the rehabilitation of heart problem by reducing the resting and exercise heart rate.
- Rebounding strengthens muscles, including the heart.
- Rebounding prevents osteoporosis by increasing the density of the bones.
- Rebounding tones and strengthens every cell in the body, leading to stronger abdomen, arms, legs, thighs and hips.
- Rebounding improves bladder control and prevents incontinence.
- Rebounding helps provide relief from constipation.
- Rebounding is used in visual improvement therapy.
- Rebounding helps hyperactive children rest better.
- Rebounding improves our sense of balance, agility and co-ordination.
- Rebounding helps the elderly in active ageing.
- Rebounding is enjoyable. It’s more than exercise. It’s fun’xercise!