The Berkey KDF Shower Filter with backflush attachment (no shower head) contains a patented high purity blend of zinc, calcium and copper which are most effective in reducing free chlorine , dirt and odors.
KDF process media also kill bacteria and inhibit the growth of bacteria, algae, and fungi. The filter media is completely safe, so the process is not toxic and does not cause any adverse side effects.
The filter element will filter up to 95,000 litres of water.
Features of Berkey Water Filter Systems:
- Effective in both hot and cold water
- Reduces up to 95% of chlorine
- Reduces chemical absorption and vapor inhalation in the shower environment.
- Reduces the levels of hydrogen sulfide, iron, and iron oxide
- Contains bacteriostatic media (KDF-55)
- Reduces damage to hair and skin
- Eliminates foul tastes and odors
- Back Flush Attachment to prevent premature clogging
- Reduces lime, scale, mold and fungi in shower stalls